Monday, May 23, 2011

Dino Date


Theres nothing quite like finding your own little favorite place amongst your local downtown food venues. My search for the perfect nook is far from over. But today's lunch date proved to be quite helpful and even encouraging! Casey suggested we try the Dino Cafe on Higgins next to Taco Del Sol. I was skeptical at first but with a name like the Dinosaur Cafe I'd be a fool not to accept!


To my pleasant surprise I found that the menu boasted a large variety of that deep south Louisiana grub that you crave on a rainy day.


Casey got a delicious sausage poboy and I played it safe with a cheeseburger and curly fries. However you can count on me coming back on "Clam Chowda Friday" yumm

 
Perfect lunch date, I absolutely recommend it!

~Eli



No comments:

Post a Comment