Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lame Deer.




Summer vaca! For one week at least, then it's back to the classroom. Luckily for me Lame Deer is on the other side of the planet so every time I go home its like going out of the country. Mom suggested we plant some veggies that she picked up from our local Amish community. She had no idea that I had been talking about wanting to garden for weeks! Perf!


She's so precious!





We planted squash, cantelope, baby tomatoes, grown-up tomoates, and even some lettuce.


I made some worm friends, as I usually do on rainy days. You can see one of them if you look closely enough. 


After we were done we had some photoshoot fun with Sophie, my dear dear girl. 
[Olive green Report boots, Forever 21 jeans, Hurley shirt]


These boots may seem too big, thats because they are! They happen to be one of my parents', can you guess who?


Sophie is so pretty, you just can't stay mad at her when she's naughty.



Her one fault? She doesn't come when she's called. I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what that means?

I love my baby Sophie, I wish I could take her home with me.

Well it looks like its going to shape out to be a grand summer. I have some exciting news to share! My beautiful baby pulpa (Mariana) and her baby bear Andy are coming to see me this August. It will be the best birthday present of my life! 

Time to clean Sophie's paws!
-Eli





No comments:

Post a Comment