Monday, June 6, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons

I've been craving lemonade for days! Finally here in Montana it has become sunny and warm, and there's nothing I love more on a sunny day then lemonade. P.S. I found this totally great juicer at Walmart for $3!



The great thing about lemonade? It takes approximately 5 milliseconds to make and it only requires 3 ingredients: water, lemons, sugar! Perf!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm procrastinating some homework, so in keeping with that theme I decided to post what I wore today.

I scored these precious flats at Gap. If you wait long enough their shoes ALWAYS go on sale. I've never paid over $5 for a pair of shoes there.

If there was ever a Master Thrifter it's my mom. She found this great statement belt and sent it to me as a surprise! 
Happy Summer!
-Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment