First step is to cut the salmon horizontally about two and a half inches. Wait I lied, the first step is to preheat your oven to 350 degrees. THEN you can slice your salmon. After which you can stuff it this combination of deliciousness:
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 2 scallions
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Mix these in a bowl and voila! You're ready to stuff!
The suspicious brown sauce you see pictured above is essential! Better than that, it's super easy!
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons honey
After placing your salmon onto an oven-safe pan, mix these up in a bowl and brush it onto the salmon. Be sure to add plenty of salt and pepper.
Pop the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes and it's ready to eat.
On a final note, the best side for salmon in my opinion is wild rice. It takes longer than regular rice to make so if you choose to make it, start early! If you need guidance check THIS out. Try it and love it darlings!