Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Apartment!

So good news, I'm not dead. I only fell of the face of the earth for a little while. It's been a hectic couple of weeks of moving in and moving out and driving one million hours across one of the biggest states in our great country. But luckily its all over now and the only thing I have to worry about is my last year of college.
I've been overcoming my fear of pink makeup as of late. Specifically lip stick, for some reason I feel my teeth will automatically look yellow, don't ask me why. I love this lipstick from Revlon called "Temptress" (Oh-la-la) paired with some gloss for the summer months.
I love the back on this top it just makes me smile. As does the fedodo which I almost never wear because I am terrified of wearing hats.
(Madden Girl sandals, Forever 21 skirt, Rumors top, Claire's fedora, Icing sunglasses)
Our new apartment is hotter than hot, so pants are absolutely not an option. That means I've had to get creative with the few skirts/short I have. I had never worn this skirt till today and I think pairing it with a strappy baby pink top was just the ticket!
(Forever 21/PacSun rings, Walmart watch, thrifted belt)
Well I'm back, and I'm glad to say you'll see more consistent posts from me. 









1 comment: