Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall!..... PSYCHE!

So this morning it was pouring rain and being really cold. This absurdly sudden change in climate made me frantically look for weather appropriate clothing. Unfortunately, I failed miserably, about four times to be exact. But then finally I threw on this number and everything felt right. So while this week is being strangely cold, I will use it to my advantage to practice for the inevitable come of fall.

(Boots thrifted, Forever 21 jeans, Forever 21 tank, Absolutely Creative Worldwide cardi, Birthday scarf, Old Navy shades, Forever 21 ring, bracelet from Honduras)

Ya'll, I'm so excited for the new school year that I can hardly stand it! My new neighbors, while crazy, provide for some pretty entertaining spectacles. My new roommates are just darling and one is a professional photog (she took these pictures! to see more go here--> Lauren) and the other is a professional coneja! I hope you all are having just as much fun!





1 comment:

  1. Love the rich colours in this look! Go Fall Go!

    xo Victoria
    www.thriftjuice.com

    ReplyDelete