Monday, September 12, 2011

Look for Less Lunes

Jessica Simpson.
 What can I say? The girl ruined everyone's life. And by everyone I mean any Cowboy fan alive. I mean I'm all for hot blondes dating hot quarterbacks, it's the way of the universe after all. 
And I realize that she may not have directly made Romo drop that potentially game winning snap on Sunday, but I'm gonna blame her anyway. 
Here's the one good thing about Jess though, she's totes fab. I love her shoe designs and she always looks sharp. (Except when she decides to wear ill fitting high-waisted jeans
But because she ruined the Cowboys' life, this look for less lunes is going to one-up Jessica. So below you can find Jessica's outfit. Only better. It also includes a little Cowboy pizzazz, just to rub it in.







No comments:

Post a Comment