Monday, October 17, 2011

Look For Less Lunes: Christina Ricci

In keeping with holiday chat, a few of us were discussing some childhood Halloween movies. Casper came up as a favorite, and it got me thinking about Christina Ricci. Most people don't really consider her a style icon but something about her quirky, sweet, yet rock and roll vibe makes me dig her. Yeah I said dig, so sue me.
Now I couldn't resist the urge to make this a little less casual, because well, I'm crazy. 
By adding some sparkle to the sneaks and adding the cardigan in a shawl silhouette you can feel less like a silly teenager who doesn't know how to drive! ... (sorry, its just that I nearly got killed by 3 of those today) and more like a classy lady on a casual day.






1 comment:

  1. I like it baby and it is so affordable. Love your imput to help other girls!
    Mom.

    ReplyDelete