Tuesday, April 19, 2011

EEP!

Howdy Ya'll! I'd like to introduce you to my new bestie. His name is Crixus and he is a rockstar. He's named after a gladiator because he's just that awesome. Also he chomps on his food real loud and its cute

Next is what I wore today. All the middle school girls at DIG said I looked nice so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post the look.



I discovered today that one million of my gray hairs are showing! So naturally I had no alternative but to rush out and purchase boxed dye (and a detour for some new pink polish). The new me will have jet black hair. My hope is that I don't look too emo. As it is, I already wake up thinking Pete Wentz is looking at me in the mirror.



I'm confident I'll post tomorrow since I'll have a little bit of time on my hands. No promises though, cuz we all know how I am with keeping things in general.

Aloha!
-Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment