Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Oookay. So I lied, I didn't post more than once. But if you had heard what my weekend was like you would forgive me. So I'm making a still image movie for my class and I've decided to give you a sneak peek. The concept is a murder mystery on the Jersey Shore.
 And yes we have a Snookie...








Getting people to look like they are from Jersey Shore when they really come from Montana...not an easy task. Let me tell you there was A LOT of bronzer going on. All of my cast members were awesome and nailed it on point. I love you guys with all my face! 

Shawny! Thanks for agreeing to be a "grenade" when really you're the exact opposite!

Johnny, you are my hero now and forever! 

These people deserve some love too! These last minute-ers saved my life and possibly my GPA. I'll never stop loving you! 


 Well to say the least its just getting started but when the finished project is done i'll be sure to post it here. If nothing else it should be wincingly cheesy and lets be honest, who doesn't like watching train wrecks? No one, thats who.
Besitos!
-Eli




No comments:

Post a Comment