Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whimsy

I love having the cutest friends in the whole entire world!
I love dressing them even more, its like having life sized Barbies! 
Like that one Tyra Banks movie...
Meggie is the best Barbie ever, the girl will wear anything I ask her to. 
She loved this outfit so much, she took it off after the shoot and said,
 "I really want to wear this...but not enough people are going to see me today so I'll just have to wait." 
We do this all the time, wear something awesome and then just because no one we care about will see us we'll save it for later. Don't pretend like you don't do the same thing.






I hope you're all having the best week ever! This week has been friend filled for me.
 Last night we had a small chili party. We made Blue Ribbon Winning chili
 (wasn't as good as it should've been) and watched endless episodes of Storage Wars.
 I love that we can do the weirdest stuff and still manage to have the best time 
with each other. And after a great night, its off to the real world filled with
 Research Methods III, cleaning, stress, and rain. Good thing I love rain :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous I'm not there!!! I miss you WAY toooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete